Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day Two....

Hello everyone!!

We have enjoyed a totally terrific Tuesday! Our day began with a cool overcast which provided much needed shade to the start of our day. We had a good start with eggs, bacon, hasbrowns and cereal which gave us energy for the morning!
Students had a beautiful time in worship during our morning session followed by a great study from Pastor Mike Rust! Your children are having a BLAST! To see them so engaged and ready to hear from the Lord is a beautiful thing. Thank you for all your prayers and for allowing them to enjoy all God has in store for them this week.
Our afternoon involved relay games, and lunch followed by a tye dye, paintball on the field, slip and slides by the lake, and jousting in the auditorium!
Now that dinner is over we are headed to another awesome teaching from Pastor Sean.
Please continue to lift the children, our volunteers, camp staff and church staff in prayer.

God is so good! We are blessed!
~Six78

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update! Very much appreciated! God loves our children infinitely more than we parents could possibly love. Therefore, we know He will reveal Himself personally and individually to each one of the students, leaders and volunteers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gianni V.,
    It makes us very happy to know you are having a wonderful time! We are waiting patiently for your return and are very excited to hear about your experience at the camp. We love you!
    Mami & Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah Koltun
    We miss you!!! We hope u r having an awesome time. Don't forget to make the most of your time developing friendships and getting closer to God:)
    We love you 'shu
    Mom & Dad.
    P.S. no letters this year??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julian H.
    I am missing you in a huge way! I know you wish you could stay there forever, but I need you with me xoxox I love you!
    I know you are having an amazing time growing in your closeness and relationships with God :) Also I know you are having a blast with your friends! And, of course, I know you are gonna LOVE & APPRECIATE your care package I sent you that you will get today! :) You are welcome :)
    Have fun babe & can't wait to see you Friday!
    MWAH!
    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nick Hermance
    I'm praying for you this week for God to speak to you as you seek Him. Have a fun time, and Have a blast at paint ball. I love you. I can't wait to hear what you did! Enjoy today,
    Love mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ryan,

    Hope you are having a fun time and cannot wait to see you on Friday.

    I miss you,

    Mommy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Luke,
    it was great to see your picture. We miss you and can't wait to hear all about your time with the Lord.
    Love, Mom, Dad, and Jeremiah (Noodles and Orville)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey D.Nava, I wish I can have a super telescope to see you in action! but I don't have it :-( I know, that I know, that I know you are having a great time playing, making friends but over all you relationship with our G od! We are praying for you Mom, Grandpa, Abuela....we miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Tess...I'm so glad you are part of the camp...have fun with friends new and old...but most importantly I'm praying for you to fall in love with Jesus all over again!
    Love,
    Dad and the rest of the clan

    P.S. The snake, hampster and turtles miss you too

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Christian...how's my brave boy?
    Eight stitches, WOW! No water for you but I know there's plenty of other stuff you can do.
    Miss you lots and will see you on Friday.
    Have Fun!!
    Ema & Pop Pop

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi guys haven't seen any new post/ pictures since Tuesday...God Bless & give us some updates soon, can't wait to hear how everything is going...

    ReplyDelete